7-Port USB 2.0 Hubהיכן לקנות
The D-Link DUB-H7 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub provides an easy way to add seven USB 2.0 ports to your notebook or desktop computer. In Fast Charge Mode, each of the USB ports can provide enhanced charging current for efficient charging of high-capacity battery, for example iPad's battery. This means you can charge devices like iPads whilst connecting additional USB devices like digital and web cameras, card readers, hard drives, mice, keyboards, printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
Add Seven USB 2.0 Ports to Your Computer
With the DUB-H7 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub, you can conveniently add more USB 2.0 ports and connect up to seven USB peripheral devices. USB 2.0 technology supports data rates of up to 480 Mbps, which means that you can enjoy faster transfer speeds compared to previous USB standards.
Fast Charge Mode
The DUB-H7 Hub is perfect for charging power-hungry mobile devices like the iPad, as these devices have high-capacity batteries that require higher charging currents to recharge quickly and effectively. The DUB-H7 does not require a PC to charge your devices, so you can take it with you on the road and leave your mobile device chargers at home.
Sync and Charge Your iPad Anywhere
The DUB-H7 lets you back up your iPad while giving it a full charge at the same time.
Simply plug in the power adapter and connect the DUB-H7 to any PC. It’s that easy - no drivers or software installation is required. Now you can connect up to seven additional USB devices to your laptop, notebook, or desktop computer.
• Seven USB 2.0 Type A downstream ports with Fast Charge mode support
• One USB 2.0 Type B connector
• USB 2.0
• USB 1.1
• Up to 480 Mbps
• Available USB port (USB 2.0 is recommended)
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.4 or above
Dimensions (L x W x H)
• 99 x 57 x 25 mm
• 85 g
• From PC (USB bus powered)
• 5 V / 3 A DC power adapter
Supplied charging current
• Standard mode: 0.5 A for all seven ports on the front panel
• Fast Charge mode:
- Max. 1.5 A for each Battery Charging 1.2 compliant device
- Max. 2.4 A for each iPad/iPhone
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C
• Storage: -20 to 60 °C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
DUB-H7/F1A 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub